Dr. Joe Johnson
Dr. Joe Johnson spent his undergrad years at University of Texas – Arlington, earning a bachelor’s degree in Biology. He then went on to attend Midwestern University- College of Dental Medicine, where he earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree.
Dr. Johnson discovered his love of dentistry through his volunteer work in dental clinics. He enjoyed getting to know his patients as well as the hands-on approach of dentistry. His relationships with patients and desire to serve people made dentistry the ideal fit.
He is looking forward to providing a calming and relaxed experience for all his patients. Dr. Johnson is a firm believer in giving back to his patients and stives to educated and help his patients achieve the healthy smiles they desire.
In his free time, Dr. Johnson enjoys spending his time outdoors, especially hiking and traveling. He also enjoys watching his favorite sports teams!
Accolades for Dr. Charles Town:
- 2019 – Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- 2020 – Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- 2021 – Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- 2021 – Board-Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- 2022 – Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry