Dr. Kelsey Greene
Dr. Greene completed her undergraduate degree in Biochemistry with a minor in Biology at Roanoke College. Following this, she graduated from VCU School of Dentistry in 2018 and went on to do additional training in general dentistry at the Washington DC Veterans Affairs Hospital.
Dr. Greene enjoys practicing all areas of restorative and cosmetic dentistry. She is focused on keeping up with the latest dental technology and practices and she continues to exceed the hours of continuing education each year. During her free time, Dr. Greene enjoys running, volunteering at dental service projects, trying new recipes, and spending time with family.
Accolades for Dr. Charles Town:
- 2019 – Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- 2020 – Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- 2021 – Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- 2021 – Board-Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- 2022 – Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry